1. Enter web address: www.amherstyes.org
2. Click on the Sign Up button. You will then enter your name, email address, and create a password.
3. Wait for administrator approval. Accounts are approved after a YES application has been completed, turned in, and processed.
4. After your account is approved, you may sign up for the mandatory New Member Orientation.
5. When you choose your events, you will be limited to signing up for 3 events/waitlists. You may add another, after an event has passed.
6. IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND AN EVENT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR, YOU MUST REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THAT EVENT, MORE THAN 2 HOURS PRIOR. You must log onto the system to remove yourself. This is very important. By removing yourself, you will open up the spot for someone else. If you do not do so, it is considered a NO-SHOW. Three NO-SHOWS in one calendar year will result in dismissal from the program.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 631-7210 or at email@example.com
The following YES members are receiving awards for their service in 2022
Bronze Award: Ashley Chi, Shiloh Dhasan, Samyuktha Dondapati,* Monal Gupta, Ashmika Hait, Lauren Hart, Hannah Joseph, Anika Kaur, Jasmitha Keesara, Carol Li, Tiger Li, Ian Lopes, Anagha Menon, **Vedant Mohan, Kalyani Nair, Adarsh Narayanan, Krisha Naveen, Kate Powell, Amber Ren, Vikas Somisetty, Vishal Somisetty, Indraja Sujith, Zoey Tang, Anusha Thoudoju, Jolynda Wang, Karin Wright, Ethan xie, Jessica Zhang, Yalin Chang, Emma Zhang
Silver Award: *Ethan Lin, Gouripriya Nadarajan, Medha Samala
* The President’s Volunteer Service Bronze Award
** The President’s Volunteer Service Silver Award
*** The President’s volunteer Service Gold Award
If school or after school activities are closed due to inclement weather, our events will be canceled. In addition, if there is a driving ban, our events are canceled.
Northtown Center at Amherst, 1615 Amherst Manor Dr., Williamsville, NY 14221